Saturday 13 February 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 71


Hi Everyone

Fab Challenge this week as i have been doing some cards with different folds ...Sidestep card..and Easel cards which i love doing ...my neighbour asked me for two Graduation cards...so here is one of them

Card Recipe
Docrafts Bear stamped and coloured with Promarkers
Paper from Stampinup.. and the cream spot one from my friend Debi
Messages Craftwork Cards.. and Card Candy
Letters cut out with Slice Machine

Hope you like my card

Thanks for looking i love reading your comments

Have a nice weekend whatever you are doing

3 comments:

Elaine Stark

This is a lovely card. I love this image it is so versatile, I did a similar one by adding the mortar board for a friend also. I'm loving the easel cards too. Elaine

Monica Gale

Love this Sylvie gorgeous. Monica xx

Christine

Hi stunning creation thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx