Sunday 28 March 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge 60 Babies



Hello there...This card is not for any Challenge... Oh yes it is!!!!! my blogging buddy Elaine Sent me a comment about my Christening card Thanks Elaine... said it would be suitable for your challenge..it is such a cute image from Lili of the Valley

Card Recipe
Lili of the Valley Stamp soooo cute...i wish she was mine
CraftWork Card papers and Card Candy & Scalloped Card
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Coloured with Promarkers
Flowers and ribbon from stash
Nesties Oval and Square

Hope you like my card ..i look forward to reading your comments

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil

Hi there,
This is a beautiful easel card in fantastic colours. I love the image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Elaine Stark

Beautiful card, a very cute image beautifully coloured. Your card would fit in with the Crafty Creations challenge Babies. Elaine

chris

Fabulous card, I adore the image and all the soft pinks you have used.
hugs chris xx

Anonymous

So beautiful!!!! The papers are gorgeous and the easel style card is perfect! I'm so happy you joined in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles, Deena

Vee

Wow!! This is a stunning easel card. Love the image it's really cute. Love the gold with the pink, very nice.
xx Vee

Anonymous

AWWWWWW!!!! Sylvie this easel card is gorgeous.
I brought some of the LOTV stamps at the NEC this weekend, including this one, they're sooooo cute.
I don't think I'll be going to Ally Pally as I'm going away on Friday, are you going?
Hugs Sonia xxxx