Saturday 3 April 2010

Anya Ink#1 & Anyone for Anya Anything Goes


Hi Everyone

This is my 1st Challenge with you...the card i have made was for my Granddaughters 17th Birthday it was on the 1st April...April fool baby..she is gorgeous..don`t know where the years have gone

Card Recipe
Made a round easel card..for something bit different

Coloured Image with Promarkers

Craftwork Card Papers and Card Candy

Stampin up Message

Woodware Swirl Punch ...Martha Stewart Flower Punch

Hope you like my card ..I look forward to reading your comments


7 comments:

chris

Hi there Sylvie
I love this circle easel card, your like me once you've made one you just have to make another, I keep looking at my cricut and wondering what shape I can turn into an easel card.
any way your grandaughter will love this that's for sure, love the flourishes on the bottom.
back soon love chris xx

Debbie Pamment

Such a FABULOUS card for a 17yo - it's bright, funky and FUN! Gorgeous!
Thanx soo much for joining us at Anya Ink
xXx

Elaine Stark

Perfect card for a teenager. She will love it. I have sent you an e-mail, let me know if you received it. Elaine

Debra James

WOW, WOW, WOW this is absolutely amazing.........what can I say.....I love it to bits!!! Pink and Black is one of my favourite combos.Awesome work!!Thanks for playing with Anya Ink, xxx

Claudia

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a round easel card... its beautiful! I am sure your granddaughter loved it. Thank you so much for playing with Anya Ink!

Claudia
DT-Anya Ink

Renata van Miltenburg

Great easel card, nice shape. And I love this colourcombo.

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Unknown

Gorgeous card, and I also love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week on Anyone for Anya?
Caz
x