Saturday 4 December 2010

Penny Black Challenge 130



Morning All
Bit chilly this morning here in Gib...so it will be crafting all day and night ...till the early hours...Have been making some little standup calendars for a craft Stall next Saturday ...they look gorgeous ...will put on the Blog later...on to this week P.B Challenge...the week flies By ....
Card Recipe

Kraft Card Stampin up
My Minds Eye Christmas Papers
New Nestie
Marrianne Poinsetia Die And Swirl
Message Papermania
Fantasie P.Black Stamp
Hope you like my Easel card enough to leave me a Comment ...Enjoy your Saturday...x

13 comments:

Larisa

It is very stylsh!!! Great job!!

Lil Daffodil

Hi Sylvie,
This is a very stylish and elegant creation. I lov ethe image and the detail of the embellishment. A special card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey

OH WOW Sylvie you have made this challenge look super easy, I struggled! I adore your card! so elegant, thanks for joining us again this week at pbsc :O) Joey.xxx

Hetty

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Maarit at Violets Corner

Absolutely gorgeous!

Stamps and Paper

A very classy card Sylvie gorgeous....love your colours, just noticed we have both used kraft and blue for this challenge.


Anne

jenny

Beautiful card! Love this stamp and the papers and flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny x

Claire

This is such a gorgeous card and I love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Carole Campanile

What a gorgeous card. I love the colors and all your elements.

Love the warning blinky ... comment or the kitty gets it!! ROFL!!

Anonymous

Wow, what a stunning card Sylvie! I just love that tree and the colours you've used - beautiful. xx

Kath Stewart

gorgoeus card sylvie and love the colour combo....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

chris

this is so elegant, just like you my dear, hope you are ok, love and hugs chris xx

debby4000

Oh Sylvie this is so beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby