Sunday 27 March 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge144


Hello All
Glorious Sunny Day here in Gib...Shorts and Tee Shirt ....
Recycling.. is the Theme for this weeks Penny Black Challenge
so used the ribbon from inside a Dress ...i get lots of Friends saving them for me ...and a button out of my Mums old button tin....

Card Recipe
Promarkers for Colouring
Marrianne Fancy Circle
Joy crafts Flower Die
EK Success Border Punch
Message SU
Papermania Papers
Thanks for taking a look at my Card
Enjoy your Sunday

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil

Hi Sylvie,
I love the papers and layout on this card. The image is just so cute. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Stamps and Paper

Great colours on this card Sylvie and such a sweet image...

Anne

Claire

This is a beautiful card Sylvie - love the image and colours. Glad the sun has come out for you today. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous

I missed this too! Don't think your blog's been updating in my side bar!Such a cute card; love the Nestie your image is on and the papers are very pretty. xx

Joey

Hiya Sylvie

this is beautiful, gorgeous image choice, thanks for joining us at PBSC

Joey x

Pauline

This is gorgeous, I love that fancy circle die cut, and the wavy punch. The layout is wonderful too, a fabulous card.

debby4000

Oh this is fabulous Sylvie, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Juls

such an adorable card!!! Loving the red ribbon! Hugs Juls

Hazel

Super card. I would love some of your warm sunshine - although it has been quite nice here recently. Love your cards for less is more. I look forward to getting to know you in the Christmas card group now that I've joined. x

Kath Stewart

gorgeous card sylvie and great recycling..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx