Tuesday 3 May 2011

Papertake Weekly Anything Goes


Hello Again
This is another of my commisions ...that sounds Posh...my neighbours Friend is going to be 60.....she wanted her name and Age on it ..and a cat.....
Paper Take Weekly Challenge is for Anything goes...so here goes ...Lol...

Card Recipe
LOTV image
Promarkers for colouring
SU Punch and Boho Blossoms
MYE Papers
Tim Holtz Die cut Letters
Martha Stewart Punches
Doodled round the edge of the Craftwork Scallop Card
Thanks for looking....

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper

I love this LOTV image and what a lovely card

Anne

Unknown

Fabulous card Sylvie, this one of my fave LOTV images, I am sure your friend and Pat will love it!

Hugs, Barbara xx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the image all the punch work and colour combo.
Kevin xx

G Peplow

Hiya Sylvie, Gorgeous card, puurrrfect! Age, cat and pink champagne! What more could a girl want!
Have a brilliant day :0) xxx

debby4000

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image too.
luv
Debby

coops

stunning card sylvie.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Claire

Such a gorgeous "commissioned" card LOL. Pat will absolutely love this I'm sure - love those letters. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl

OMG this is ADORABLE......I love it!!!
xx

Vicky Hayes

What a beautifully made and personalised card! She will love it Sylvie!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Just perfect, love it and the image