Monday 10 October 2011

Christmas Card Club Silver & Blue


Hello
I am just getting back into the swing of things....after my break...1 should have had my card made by Sunday...but only a day late....this fortnights card ...is Claires turn i think ....Blue and Silver....so i have made a very simple card...SU. Lovely as a tree....a very versatile set can be used any time of the year.... Imagination Silver embossing Powder
Cut an oval as a Stencil with a Nestie inked with SU Powder Blue
Lizzies turn next Fortnight .....
Thanks for looking
Sending out lots and lots of Love to Clare after her Op.....xxxxxxx

15 comments:

Lil Daffodil

Hi Sylvie,
This is a classy card. I love the layout and the trees are beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Claire

Gorgeous card Sylvie. Hugs, Claire x

Elaine Stark

A very stylish card. I love the effect you have achieved. Elaine

pinky

Oh wow Sylvie its absolutely stunning. Love the softness of the gorgeous scene you have created.

Carol

This is gorgeous Sylvie, very tranquil looking. Carol x

Sally

This is stunning Sylvie especially with the sea in the background. Love those trees.
Hope you are ok.
Hugs Sally xxx

McCrafty's Cards

A very elegewnt card Sylvie, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Inkypinkydelights

Hi Sylvie, WOW this is gorgeous! Love it! Judy x

dutchess

Hi Sylvie....this is just so elegant I really admire your style so classic....wonder what Lizzie will come up with! hugs Margaret

coops

gorgeous elegant card sylvie.i love the beautiful stamps ;D

xx coops xx

Stamps and Paper

Lovely Christmas card Sylvie...

Anne

Hazel

Love the muted colours - beautiful and elegant card x

mckinkle

Beautiful Sylvie! The images and the gorgeous subtle shades of blues really do work so well together.

Thank You so much for my stunning red, white and black birthday card, it was soooo striking - I loved it!

Keryn x

Vicky Hayes

What a lovely way to use this set Sylvie! I love all the misty blues. Vx

kingstonmama

Oh my. This is beautiful. I love your shades of blue. Ann