Sunday 13 May 2012

Totally Papercrafts No Pesky Girls Allowed

Hello Everyone
Hope we are all well ....and your weather ok....great here in Gib 26 degs today .....
Totally Papercrafts Challenge want this week...No Pesky Girls Allowed...I made this card for my good friend Andy....Cardmaker and a Chef....Woo Woo!!!! Mandy has a good catch there...this couple are two of my Special Friends...we always meet up when i go back to the UK. we never stop talking and laughing...Mandy is also is a brilliant cardmaking ....her ideas are amazing...
The idea for this apron card was shown in Papercraft Inspirations i think...thought it was brilliant for Andy....got his age wrong thought he is 50 next year Lol....Mandy`s fault!!!!!! i wont have to botherto make him one next year!!!....
Thanks for looking
Enjoy your day ......
Hugs Sylviex

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper

Great card Sylvie and a brilliant idea

Anne

Unknown

love this card .Kaz.x

Sally

Brilliant card Sylvie....love it xxx

Sandy

Hey Sylvie - wonderful card and that is fine by me --(your sentiment). I wish my husband would cook !!!! I would rather make cards. Andy is still a wee babe!!!! Great Birthday card.
Sandy

Carole of Brum

Hi Sylvie, what a fun idea and so personal too. Love the tea towel in the pocket, great bit of dimension. Your friend is lucky - a chef for a hubby sounds ideal! LOL. CoB

Anne-Elise

What a great card, Sylvie! Love this fun idea! The towel in the little pocket is so cute!

Andrews Stamping Pad

Love my card sylvie it was mandys fault she got my age wrong !!!!!! We have only been married 27 years and she can not remember how old i am .I think she may have had a senior moment ,you are such a talented lady .Love you loads Andy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zoe Tant

Great one for the boys Sylvie, I love it! Zx

Turtle In The Sand

Perfect card for a Barbecue Man. Love the aging on the utensils. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. Linda

Jules

Hi Sylvie

A great fun card .. .. hope he puts it somewhere safe ready for next year LOL!!

Love Jules xx