Friday 21 June 2013

CAS on Sunday

Hello all
Hope we are all well and enjoying some sunshine....
I am running late with this card for CAS on Sunday.... Theme is Black and White plus another colour ...
My other colour is Grey......
So here is my card.........



Card Recipe
SU Paper Pack....
Clearly Besotted Message....
Di-namics Hexagon Dies....
Papermania Brads....
I would also like to enter my card into Less is More....Jen and Chrissie  want Hexagons.....

Thanks for looking....enjoy your Day....
Hugs Sylvie xx

18 comments:

Unknown

Sylvie this is lovely.

Great layout and colours.

Must look into that die.

Traceyxx

Pat K

Great CAS card Sylvie. pat K x

Rita

What a fabulous C AS card Sylvie. Those hexagonal look great. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England

Absolutely gorgeous Sylvie you do CAS so beautifully
jacqui x

Doreen

This is gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

sue w.

Hi Syvie, this is wonderful, love the hexagon pattern and the monochrome, just fab.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Peanut

CAS perfection, Sylvie! Great job!
xxx Asha

Lorraine

Fabulous cas card Sylvie - very stylish.
Lorraine x

Sue

Gorgeous CAS card, so stylish
Sue xx

Katelyn

I love the CAS look. It's beautiful!

Sue -

Great card - love the black and white.

Chrissie

Sorry I am SO late in visiting this card, last week got away from me somewhat!
This is super Sylvie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

!neke

Beautiful !
Love THE hexagons!
grts !neke

Anonymous

Fabulous, very stylish, love it!
Helen x

Janneke

What a great card, thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

coops

so stunning Sylvie.fab cas design, the hexagons look brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Colleen Dietrich

So modern, so handsome!

Chanray

I love the hexagons and I love the colours . It's a fabulous card!