Saturday 11 October 2014

Completely Christmas # 29

Hello Everyone
Hows your week been....The  nights are really drawing in.....
It is Saturday again...so time for another .Completely Christmas Challenge....Our Theme this week is as always Anything Goes ... and we would like to see a Poinsettia on your card....
Thanks for all your creations last week.....
My Christmas Card box is really full...if you make one or two Xmas cards a week....you haven`t got that rush at the last minute...and i  really love making Christmas Cards....
So here is my DT. Card...


Card Recipe
SSS. Merry Christmas Die...
SSS. Stamp.so cute....
SSS. Poinsettia Die....
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders...
Thanks for looking...
Enjoy your weekend....
Sylvie xx

11 comments:

Doreen

A gorgeous card,love the design and details.xxx

Lorraine

A gorgeous Christmas card Sylvie. Love the cute image and colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

Sue

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous embossing.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards

gorgeous Christmas card Sylvie, I like the adorable image
Kevin xx

Jacee

Love this design Sylvie, what a cute image, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Stamps and Paper

Fabulist card and I adore that image

Anne

Anonymous

Hi Sylvie, gorgeous card xx

Unknown

Cute as a button Sylvie - love the characters!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Bonnie

I have missed getting around to see your wonderful creations, Sylvie! So glad to get a chance finally. And I love these Christmas critters and they fit so perfectly in that awesome die cut!

Mau xx

Hi Sylvia, lovely to see you visit my blog, I have been so busy for the past two months that I expected everyone to have forgotten who I was.....lol
Love the Christmas card, I have just started mine last night. Normally start 1st Dec....lol
Huge hugs Mau xx

Kim S

So I have that die but for some reason I don't have that stamp. The antlers sticking over the top of the frame is charming!