Saturday 10 January 2015

Completely Christmas # 45 use something new 10th Jan

Hello All
I hope we are all well...and not to cold where you live....
Completely Christmas Challenge this weeks Twist is Use Something New.....
I am very sure we all have lots of new Stash...so it will be lovely if you can join us this week...

Here is my Card...

Card Recipe
Justrite Christmas Postcard Stamp...
Spellbinders Die ...
SU Red Card,...
Kraft Card...
Promarkers for colouring....
Glossy Accents...
White Gel Pen .....
Brown Stazon Ink Pad....
I made this card for Roy late on Christmas Eve....think the colouring would have beeen better on Cream card...he like it anyway .
Thanks for stopping by.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

16 comments:

Doreen

Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Viv

Gorgeous Sylvie!

Stamps and Paper

Lovely card Sylvie....so many people have started making Christmas cards..

Anne

cotnob

This is a gorgeous card Sylvie, your holly looks so dimensional.
Pauline
x

Carole

Oh my what a fabulous image...such a statement it needs no more. Beautiful card

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie. Lovely image and colours
Lorraine x

Jacee

Fabulous Sylvie, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel

this is fabulous Sylvie - a beautiful design - brilliant - Thanks for your kind words - I really do appreciate it! Hugs rachel xx

McCrafty's Cards

This is gorgeous Sylvie, I like the postcard and the edging
Kevin xx

Unknown

So pretty Sylvie. Just love the postcard image and the elegant edges.

Karen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Stunning vintage card, love all the details

Kat W

I love the vintage feel to this and I think your colouring looks stunning on Kraft card :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Anonymous

Another beautiful card sylvie , love the style xx

Kay Miller

What a beautiful card! I love the postcard look! Is that the ocean I see in the background? How wonderful :)

Colleen Dietrich

Oh, WOW, Sylvie! I love this! The postcard stamp is just gorgeous, and the pairing with filigree ends...just lovely.

Hope that cough is going away for you by now! xoxo

Vicky Hayes

My goodness, I think it's just stunning the way it is Sylvie! It's snowing in parts of the UK (not in Buckingham though) so I might make the most of it and do some Christmas cards! Vicky x