Wednesday 2 September 2015

Crazy Bird Card

Hello All
Tim Holtz Crazy Bird Stamp and Die Set...is really Popular at the moment ....although when i first saw them wasn`t sure about them...till my friend Debbie made a card with one of the Birds...and i wanted the  set ....most places were sold out..but manage to get them from SSS...They arrived here in Gib in Five Days ....thats excellent Service.....
Take a look at my Card....


Card Recipe


Crazy Bird TH...Stamp set and Dies...
DI.for colouring Bird ..with a Sponge Dauber....
Watzingmouse Sentiment Stamp...
Inky Background doe with the acetate Method ...and DI...
i made this card for my Friends son for passing his exams at College...
He loved it!!!Phew....i am happy about that...
Thanks for stopping by..
Hugs Sylvie x

10 comments:

Doreen

Beautiful card,love the colours and design.xxx

Pat K

Fabulous card Sylvie. Love the background for this awesome bird. My set should be arriving today...can't wait to play. hugs, Pat K x

Jacee

Fabulous Sylvie, I love the bird!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue

Gorgeous card, I love the fun image and wonderful design.
Sue xx

Carol

It's gorgeous Sylvie, so cute! Love your water coloured background. Carol x

Karren

I love these birds and I love what you've done! Fabulous card, Sylvie!

Sue

Sylvie, This is a gorgeous card. I love your background and wonderful colouring of that little bird.
Sue...xxx

Bonnie

Fun image and colors! Great job on this!

Viv

Great card Sylvie, I HAD to buy these Crazy Bird stamps too aren't they great ;) Viv xx

cotnob

A fabulous card Sylvie, such a lovely background.
Pauline
x