Wednesday 13 January 2016

Gemma`s 30th Birthday

Hello All
I hope you are all well... How's the weather in your area... We are so lucky in Gib... We have not had any winter still 18 to 20 Degs... Lots of warm sunshine...
I have made this Card in a box for my Granddaughter Gemma who will be 30 later this month...
This is only the Second card in a box I have made .. I have enjoyed making it... So think I will make some more...
It was very difficult to take Photo's... So have taken a few...also the colours are nicer IRL......
Hope you likey ....








Card Recipe
Balloon Dies ... Lili inkers ... Paper Smooches.. Simon Says Stamps..
Spellbinders star.. Candle Dies...
Papers .. Studio Light Shabby Chic...
Ribbon QVC..Years old...
Thanks for stopping by...i really do love reading your comments...
Hugs Sylvie xx

14 comments:

dutchess

So pretty Sylvie...I think they make really stunning cards and a real surprise for the receiver....she will love it and keep it xxxxx

Rainey's Craft Room

This looks fabulous and so pretty Sylvie. Your Grand-daughter will love it and it makes such a statement when opened and on display.
Lorraine

Unknown

Definitely likey Sylvie........and I'm sure Gemma will love it. Gorgeous elements whhich look like they are exploding out of the box.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Viv

Oooh this is sooo gorgeous Sylvie, your daughter is going to love it!loving all the pastel shades too. Freezing here today 2c brrrr! ;) Viv xx

andree

Oh this really is beautiful Sylvie you've done a wonderful job xx

rachel

beaitifully done sylvie. love the backdrop to your photo too x

Carole

Beautiful Sylvie...I am sure she will love it. the colours look scrummy and a great design with the balloons. I like these cards/boxes whatever! They are so different but a bit fiddly to align if posting! Lucky you with the weather...sleet here today and very cold and wet...fancy a lodger?..lol

Joey

Sylvie this is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous details and I love the soft colour palette. Jo x

McCrafty's Cards

Fabulous Sylvie I love the colours and detail
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks

Beautiful popup box, love all the dies cuts and the gorgeous colours, Kate x

Lorraine

This is gorgeous, love the pop up box design and all the pretty details
Lorraine x

cotnob

This is fabulous Sylvie, so many brilliant details.
Pauline
x

Kat W

This is absolutely brilliant...what a wonderful celebration card and the colours are really pretty :-)
Lucky you with the weather...so cold here I went out for a walk earlier and could barely feel my face...I was so glad to get back inside!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sandy

Is there anything you cannot do!!!!
Sandy xx