Saturday 20 April 2019

PB. Mid Month Reminder Spring Colours

Hello All
I hope you are all well.....Penny Black Saturday Challenge ...its our Mid Month Reminder...
our Theme is Spring Flowers or Anything Goes....
I have used another Stickeroo...not sure if they still make them?....
We do hope you can join us...if you would like to be a guest Designer but GD after you enter your card on the Blog.....

Take a look at my Card Below ..


Card Recipe
Crafty Individuals Papers...
Stickeroo PB Sticker ...
Tim Holtz Die...
Die-Namics Postage Stamp Dies ....
Thanks for stopping By ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

5 comments:

dutchess

Lovely spring card Sylvie...never heard of stickeroo....it’s a fabulous day here the sun is shining and there is not a cloud in the sky...and what am I doing ...the washing hoping to get it dried in the fresh air....enjoy your day xxxx

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, such a soft and delicate design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A.

I still have a few sheets of Stickeroos in my stash. They are so handy for making quick cards. I like the papers and colours you have used on this lovely spring card. Happy Easter wishes. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks

Beautiful Spring card Sylvie, Kate x

Di

Gorgeous card! And yes, I recently discovered that there are some reasonably recent new Stickeroo designs around. It'a a question of hunting around the internet really. That's a really prtty one you used so beautifully!

Hugs

Di xx