Thursday 2 July 2020

Sue Wilson Rose Flower Square

Hello All
I hope you are all well....very hot here in Gibraltar.....
while we have been on lockdown...I have been going through my stash...and came across ...a Sue Wilson Die ... I don’t know how long I have had it ....
I am really Pleased with the outcome ...using so gorgeous papers from Lottie owner of Mama Makes at Hochanda,,,
Take a look below ...


,
Card Recipe
Sue Wilson Die ...
Julie Hickey Sentiment ...
Sue Wilson Square Dies ...
Mama Makes Geofloral Watercolour paper pack ...
My Small notebook has been playing up ...not sure if  it’s to do will Google ....
So I was worried I wouldn’t be able to put my cards on my blog ...
But lucky for me ... I can do everything on my IPad ...and it’s much easier...
Thanks for stopping by ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper

I love your card Sylvie its very different and I love the subtle colours....you can send your sunshine here we've had nothing but rain for a few days

Anne

cuilliesocks

Gorgeous card Sylvie, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

Linda Simpson

Beautiful Sylvie, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

dutchess

Very pretty Sylvie...it’s amazing what you find in your craft room....lockdown has had me using stuff I had forgotten I had bought....
Wet dull and cool here take care xxxx

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, so pretty and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jules

Hi Sylvie

What a beautiful card!

Love how you have used your die .. .. and the soft, pretty colours you have used.

Pleased you are still able to post! Yay!!!

Love Jules xx

scrappymo!

Beautiful card, Slyvie. Soft, subtle colours and a really pretty design.

Di

This is gorgeous Sylvie! So soft and very pretty. I can't understand why I don't follow you - I thought I already did so will remedy that once I post this comment. Re. your Notepad playing up - before long Samsung and probably others will be pushing us towards Chrome as our browser - I've already started using it so that might be worth a try?

Di x