Friday 18 September 2020

PB Mid Month Reminder

 Hi All

I hope you are well....how’s your weather ...we have gone a lot cooler in Gibraltar....so much nicer...

It is our Mid Month reminder here on Penny Black Saturday Challenge ...using Your Fave Colour....or Anything Goes ....

I have used a very old Basic Grey Paper Pad ....

Take a look at my card below ....



Card Recipe 

Basic Grey Paper Pack ....

Stickeroo s ..PB...

CC. Border Dies ...

DieNamic Bunting Die ....

This is my first post with the new Blogger ...so hope ok...

The colours are nicer IRL...but now I take my Photos on my IPad 

And upload they are not as clear either ...

Thanks for stopping by ...

Hugs Sylvie xx

9 comments:

Doreen

A great image and a gorgeous card.xxx

cotnob

A super card Sylvie, a fun image and great papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson

Gorgeous card, loving the cute hedgehogs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Helen

So cute - love the bunting!
Helen x

Jules

Hi Sylvie

A great card .. .. you can't beat Penny Black hedgehogs!

Many thanks for choosing my card as your favourite for the last challenge. There were some lovely entries.

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie

What a sweet and fun card, Sylvie! Love these partying hedgies!

Mariann Jakobsen

Such a cute and lovely card! Love these hedgehogs!
Gibraltar is a beautiful and special place which I want to go back to at least once more. It's so different from the Artic where I live.
Hugs from your new follower.

Helen

So, so cute, Sylvie!! I love those little hedgies and the banners are a great addition!! Take care! :)

Trina P.

So adorable. Looks like a fun party on a card.
And thank you for your visit to my blog. Now I’m following you back.