Tuesday 13 April 2021

Chocolate Baroque Wish Flower

 Hello All 

Hope you are all well..all good here in Gibraltar..weather bit iffy .....

I love this Stamp from Chocolate Baroque... it’s called Wish Flower ...using my HB Pencil.... tip from Hazel Eaton ...from Pink Frog Crafts ....

Take a look at my card Below ...


Card Recipe 

Chocolate Baroque Wish Flower Stamp ...

Coloured with HB Pencil...

Stencil Lavinia Stamp ...

With DOxide Hickory Smoke ....

Thanks for stopping by ....

Hugs Sylvie xx



10 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room

A lovely monochromatic card, very stylish and pretty.
Lorraine

Carole

Love this ............what a super image and it looks great in pencil...you have done it proud. xx

Claire

Well now, this is very artistic and looks amazing... nicely done Sylvie x

Jules

Hi Sylvie

Love the look you have achieved here .. .. very different and interesting.

Hope your weather picks up a bit for you.

Love Jules xx

Katrina Bufton

Beautiful and elegant, love the blending through the stencil.
Hugs,
Katrina x

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, I love the way you have coloured your image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Stunning Sylvie, love the stenciling and the colouring of the beautiful stamp.
Faith x

Stamps and Paper

Love the card you have created Sylvie its beautiful

Anne

Sandma's Handmade Cards

Thank you for your comment Sylvie, I thought I'd pop along and take a look at your card and I'm so glad that I did. I was lucky enough to be gifted this stamp by a crafty friend and I love it. I also love what you've done with it here. The stencil works beautifully in the background and compliments the stamp perfectly x

cuilliesocks

What a stunner Sylvie, it's a gorgeous image and beautifully created, love the colours, Kate x