Saturday 1 May 2010

Creative Inspiration Challenge 58


Morning All
It is a gorgeous sunny day here in Gibraltar...so have been crafting on the Balcony...what could be better..unless its windy of course...this Is a new Challenge for me.. but I love Easel cards ..who doesn`t.....here is my card
Card Recipe

Cream pearl card Distressed with Tim Holtz ink Pads
Die cut Hearts with Nesties and embossed with Cuttlebug folders
LOTV Wedding couple image coloured with Promarkers
Message Penny Black
Flowers from stash
Woodware Swirl Punch
Martha Stewart Border Heart Punch
Hope you like my card I look forward to reading your comments...have a super weekend...

5 comments:

chris

Blimey girl your going for it today, just noticed this one too, this is also so elegant its beautiful it really is. hugs chris xx

Joe's Craft World

Gorgeous card. Joe xx

Juls

so sweet and romantic! Love it! Hugs Juls

Vee

A stunning card, I just love everything about it.Beautiful image.
xx Vee

Janiel/ janny

WOW this is VERY STUNNING!! The colours are FAB!!!

Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs, Janiel