Thursday 18 November 2010

Blog Award


Hi i have received an Award from the lovely Claire Happy Birthday Claire
To qualify for the gift, a $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate! I need to tell you 3 things about myself and then pass this on to 5 other lucky bloggers, so ......
I love having a lovely Bubbly Hot Bath its Heaven...
I really enjoy Cleaning
I look in every pram i just loooove Babies and toddlers..they really brighten your day Ah!!!!
Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge in your sidebar and link it back to Digi's With Attitude Blog. Here are my 5 selections
1)Sarita
2)Sonia
3)Tammy
4)Hannah
5)Joey
Please check all these Amazing Blogs out there are some stunning Cards Really well worth a look.

3 comments:

Joey

Hi Sylvie, CONGRATS on your award hunny well deserved and THANKYOU for passing it on to me I am well chuffed! Joey.xxx

Tammy

Thank you so much for the award Hun....that was so very kind of you. I will certainly pass it on. Loads of Love Tammy xx

Lexxie

Thank you so much Sylvie for thinking of me, and your lovely comments on my blog recently.
Your creations are just beautiful,
Love Sarita xx