Thursday 27 January 2011


Hi
I have been given this lovely award from Pinky It is so nice to receive an award "Thanks Pinky"
There are a couple of conditions for the award
You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged
Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,
so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
This is the hard part passing it on as ALL you fellow crafting bloggers
deserve this award but rules is rules & I am passing this onto 5 of my newest followers:
Kate
Jen
Kevin
Anne
Carole
If you get time please pop over and check out these fantastic blogs!!

4 comments:

downrightcrafty

Hi Sylvie
Just received a comment and read your post - thank you so much for the award, and although I was not following you (I am now) such an honour and really appreciate you thinking of me

Hugs and Have a great weekend
Kate xx

Carole of Brum

Hiya Sylvie, I just noticed your comment on my blog (thanks for that, by the way) and followed the link to see your blog, and found out about the award! Thanks so much, I really appreciate you stopping by and choosing me. I shall display the award proudly. I've been looking at your cards too, I really like your style of cardmaking, each one is superb. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations from now on. CoB

Carole of Brum

Hi, me again. I've been checking out the blogs that also received the award, and just to let you know that the link to Jen's blog doesnt seem to be working. CoB

McCrafty's Cards

Hi Sylvie, Thank you so much this is really very kind of you,I will upload it tomorrow, I dont know how you did that with the names linking to the blog, but i will have a go.
Thank you again
Kevin xx