Wednesday 8 February 2012

Penny Black Challenge Floral Frenzy 187


Hello Again
Here i am with another card ...this time for the Penny Black Challenge
which is for Floral Frenzy.....so i looked out my Stickeroos like Kath has on her Fabby Card...i have lots of these Stickeroos but have forgotten all about them...

Card Recipe
Penny Black Stickeroo...
Prima Flowers...
Pearl Brads for Flower centre...
Sizzix Die cut Leaves....
Paula Pascal Message...
Papers Memory Box....
Hero Arts Butterfly Stamp...
SU Border Punch.....
Thanks for looking...enjoy your evening.....

10 comments:

Vicky

It's beautiful Sylvie...

big hugs Vicky xx

sue w.

Lovely card Sylvie, love the flowers.
Hugs Sue W.

G Peplow

Hi Sylvie, Gorgeous card, love the deep red and green together, so pretty:0)
You're right the Memory box dies are just so yummy, I wish I was going to Ally Pally :{ Will be in touch if I can:0) hugs Gay xxx

Stamps and Paper

Fabulous card love all your flowers and your memory box die

Anne

Vicky Hayes

Wow! You're on a floral roll! Vicky x

Sandy

Gorgeous card - creative, original and very artsy. I love it!
sandy

Kath Stewart

love your beautiful case-it card sylvie..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday....hugs kath xxx

Jules

A great card Sylvie .. .. I have never owned a Stickeroo in my life.

Not sure I would be able to use them .. .. I would want to keep them in my stash!! LOL!!!

Your card is gorgeous.

Love the flower embellishments you have added and that lovely butterfly.

Love Jules xx

debby4000

Beautiful, fabulous details, I think I may need to invest in some stickeroos.
Thank you for case-ing my card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2

Wow this is so beautiful Sylvie all those wonderful flowers both in the image and the ones used for embellishing, the colours and design look perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x