Thursday 7 June 2012

Forever friends Challenge 6


Hello All
I am so excited as i have been chosen by the lovely Lizzie to be a Designer for
Forever Friends Monthly Challenge i am really chuffed.....so for the Month of June we want a Happy Bear`day Card ....Happy Birthday....nice and easy ...you can use any animal Stamp ...it doesn`t have to be Forever Friends......
I hope you all enjoyed the Queens Jubilee Weekend ...we certainly did here in Gib lots going on ...yesterday we had our own Flotilla....going all round the Rock ...boats of all sizes...i could see them all from our balcony... wonderful sight... also live shows ...and Stalls...in the Square.....
We have a lot of Sea Fog this morning... Gorgeous in the town though ...so it gave me chance to finish my card....i hope you like my offering....
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS

Who are providing this months prize for our random winner

Card Recipe
LOTV Bear Stamp.....
Promarkers for colouring...
Trimcraft Desert Blooms Paper Pad....
Pearls from Hobby House....
Whimsy Message Stamp...
Punches for Flowers...
SU.Butterfly Die...
Cheery Lyn Corner Die....
Thanks for looking .....
Enjoy your DAY!!!!
Hugs sylvie xx

23 comments:

Victoria

Congratulations on your DT post! Well deserved! And what a terrific first card!

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the sweet bear, the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Anonymous

love the soft colors - a very nice card!
Elma

Kara Lynne

That patterned paper is perfect with the patchwork flower. Love your spray of flowers as well. Beautiful card!

Sally

Congratulations Sylvie....well deserved. Love your card....I think I need this cutie now too.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sally xxx

debby4000

Absolutely gorgeous Sylvie.
luv
Debby

Jenny

Congrats on your DT spot :0)
Gorgeous card Sylvie, love how the flowers mirror the design on the paper.
Your celebrations sound wonderful..... I bet the weather was a lot better for your flotilla than ours!!!!
Jenny x

Stamps and Paper

Congrats on your DT call Sylvie...gorgeous card and pretty papers

Anne

Wendy L

Lovely card. xxxx

Donna

Adorable little card Sylvie. Donna x

Claire

Adorable card, love the image and gorgeous papers. Hugs, Claire x

Diane Louise J

Your card is so lovely and girly. Hugs Diane x

Tara Cardwell

Congrats on your DT spot - your card is fab :-D
Your weather looks nearly as horrid as ours - we've had to put the heating back on!
Tara
x

Vicky Hayes

Congratulations Sylvie on your latest DT post! This is such a gorgeous little card with its 'sending hugs' ticket. It sounds like you had a lovely jubilee weekend - I bet the flotilla was amazing! Vicky x

coops

gorgeous card sylvie.adorable bear and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Canonbury creations

Gorgeous card Sylvie and congrats on your DT spot, well deserved!!
Val x

Sarah's Little Snippets

Hi Sylvie, Congratulations on your DT spot! your card is beautiful and I love the little ticket :)

Anonymous

Hi Sylvie, well done on your new DT position - very well deserved. Your card today is just adorable!

I love the way you always give me a weather report just to make me jealous, lol!
xxx

Mary J

Hi Sylvie! This is so pretty pretty pretty!! I love the soft colours and the gorgeous flower arrangement!

Jacqui's little piece of England

I can't believe I missed this cutie my blogger must be playing up. Lovely.

jacqui x

Blankina

What a lovely "romantic" bear card...Love this LOTV stamp and I have just ordered it. Hope the post will arrive soon.
Anyway as FOREVER FRIENDS fan I am happy to join you on the monthly DT!!
Will become your follower,
Ciao from Italy,
Blankina

Sandy

Beautifully designed - just gorgeous. I sure do love this pretty pink card. I really love your flowers and how you positioned your paper. Really gorgeous!!!
Sandy

flyer templates

The little bear on the card looks really cute specially the flower in his hand is for someone on some special occasion. The soft colors on the cards and the arrangement of the flowers on the cards is really adorable. Another thing that is more attractive is the cutting edges of the card which make the card more prominent.