Monday 24 December 2012

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone
I have made this Christmas Card Especially for all my wonderful Blogging Friends....i have made so many Friends since i starting my Blog...i have met quite a lot..here in Gibraltar...and in the UK.....and you all are special to me...
Thanks for choosing to  following me ... i am really flattered....i love reading all your fabulous comments...
All your cards have been a great inspiration to me...and my cards have certainly improved through you all ...Thankyou so much.....
Have a Fabulous Christmas ...and every good wish for  2013....

Card Recipe
My New Hero Arts Stamp....Gorgeous...i love it ...
Brilliance Ink Pad.....
SU. Border Punch....
Message Clearly Besotted Stamps.....
Pearls and Glamour Dust on the Trees....
Red Satin Ribbon.....
Lots of Love
Sylvie xxxx






11 comments:

Kim S

And a very merry Christmas to you too!!

Anonymous

Merry Christmas!
Elma

Mihaela

Beautiful card!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Mihaela

Wendy L

Thanks Sylvie, Merry Christmas to you too. xx

Caroline

Gorgeous card as always Sylvie wishing you and your family and very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013. Caroline xxx

sparklygirl-Tina

Gorgeous card sylvie and thanks for your good wishes I send my back to you too.
Big hugs
Tina & Tilly
XXXX

Sasha

Fabulous Christmas card, Sylvie. Thank you for your Christmas wishes. I hope you have a lovely Christmas, too xx

Viv

This is lovely Sylvie! Merry Christmas. x

Marlou McAlees

a beautiful card Sylvie and it's been great to have you as a new blogging pal, have a wonderful time this Christmas, hope you get lots of lovely presents xxx

coops

so gorgeous sylvie.stunning stylish design.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Unknown

This is GORGEOUS Sylvie! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too! :)
Lizy xx