Wednesday 2 July 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge

Hello All
How are we all... Is it still good weather in the UK.... Fabulous here....very very hot...
 My Grandaughter comes on Sunday.... So very excited to see her... She has been working in Qatar for Three years.... Working as a PE Teacher.... Moving on to Malaysia after the Summer Holidays....

Friday Sketch Challenge... Has a very nice Sketch this week so i decided to enter....
I sent for Three LOTV Art  Pads...Love ...Love.... Love.... them..... You can make a really quick card with then...
 I have put some extra colour on them ... With my Promarkers...

So here is my Share today....

Card Recipe
LOTV Message/Art Pad/Papers.....
Martha Stewart Border Punch....
Bakers Twine from Stash....
Gems QVC.....
The Message is very wonky....i have altered it after i saw the Picture of it....
Thanks for taking time to look at my Blog....i really do appreciate your Comments...
Hugs Sylvie xx

7 comments:

Sue

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown

Two gorgeous cards Sylvie. Isn't it strange how you only pick up on something when you look at a photo of it? Have a great time with your granddaughter.

Karen x

Vicky

Gorgeous card my sweetie I especially love the cute image & colour.
Thank you sooooooooo much for sponsoring me in RFL, I really do appreciate more than you can know. So from the very bottom of my heart hun I thank you & send you a mahoosive hug mmwah.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Gerrie's kaarten

Hallo Sylvia
Wat lief kaartje
Groetjes Gerrie

Claudia's kaartjes

Hi,

Lovely card, so romantic. Thanks for joining ut at Friday sketch and good luck.

hugs
Claudia

Mary J

Oh Sylvie, that's so sweet, sweet, sweet!

scrappymo!

This is so adorable! Love your design and pretty colours.