Tuesday 10 February 2015

Jar of Love Hearts

Hello All
How are we all... Still a bit nippy here in Gib... had some rain the last couple of days....

I have made another Valentines Card... Sold a my craft Fair a couple of Saturdays a go....
The Stamp and Die is from SSS... Jar of Love Hearts... I remember these sweet when i was a girl...
Another uninked set with Dies....
I have made a shaker card....



Card Recipe
SSStamps dies and stamp set...
Papers
Versamagic Chalk inks...
American Crafts Paper Pad.... Thanks for stopping by today....
Enjoy your Pancakes...
Only just realised it is next week!!!!!
 Hugs Sylvie xx

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper

I remember life hearts and my grandchildren love them....fabulous card Sylvie

Anne

dutchess

one of my favorite sweets Sylvie.....what a great card ...lovely colours ...perfect
damp and dank here today but going to do lunch with my cousin, her daughter and Lizzie...should cheer us up!
hugs Margaret

rachel

hello sylvie. what a clever card. its a beauty! hope its a but warmer for you soon. bug hugs rachel x

Mihaela

Beautiful card, love those little hearts!!!

Christine Harrop

Great card Sylvie. When we were my cards my mum used to send messages to me and my siblings using love heart sweeties. So many lovely memories. Christine x

SYLVIA-ANNE

A brilliant shaker card Sylvie - love the little love-hearts!
Sylvia xx

Jacee

How fab Sylvie, a great idea and a lovely card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob

This is a fabulous shaker card Sylvie, such a brilliant design - your little tags are perfect.
Hubby always buys me a tube of Love Heart sweets on valentine's day.
Pauline
x

Linda

Beautiful and creative.

Kat W

Such a cute and clever design and the little love hearts are just brilliant!
Can you believe I have never made a shaker card?!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Deepti

Jar filled with hearts looks amazing :)