Sunday 6 September 2015

Christmas Carols CCC.

Hello Crafty Friends
I hope you are well... I cannot believe it is Two weeks... Since our last Christmas Club Challenge... This is the first card I have made since my Hols in the UK... Which I thoroughly enjoyed... My Friend Joan really enjoyed her 93rd Birthday... She is a fabulous lady...
Right onto my card... It was the lovely  Rita's turn to choose the Theme. this Fortnight .. Christmas Carols... After seeing Lorainnes card... Not sure if I have interpreted the challenge right??...  I have used a PB.. Stamp... called Caroling Trio...
Here is my Card....




Card Recipe
PB.Caroling Trio...
Martha Stewart Border Punch...
Copics and Promarkers...
Hobbycraft Wooden Snowflake...
Lili`Inkers Stitched Mats...
LOTV.Paper Pads...
Message Uniko Stamps..
Enjoy your Day...
Hugs Sylvie xx

22 comments:

Hayley

Glad you had a lovely time in the uk. I adore this card, its so cute. Love the papers aswell. Think i Might have to get some x

Karren

Too cute! I love this image!

Doreen

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Rita

Fabulous take on the carollers Sylvie. Thankyou for joining in. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

McCrafty's Cards

gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the sweet image and the colours
Kevin xx

Stamps and Paper

Lovely card Sylvie and love those sweet mice

Anne

Christine Harrop

Great card Sylvie. Love your caroling mice trio. Hugs Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room

Love the sweet little mice image and a great take on the theme Sylvie.
Lorraine

MaryH

They're singing Christmas Carols, so looks to me like you did great on the challenge theme! Love these sweet little mice, just a darling card. TFS & happy week ahead

Zoe Tant

Aw what a cute set of carollers! Love this sweet card and once again we're on the same track with laser cut snowflakes as a shared item. Zx

Jacee

Such a cute festive card Sylvie, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks

Oh they are putting there heart and soul into singing, lovely card Valery, it's a sweet image and a super design, Kate x

andree

This is just lovely Sylvie, such a cute image and lovely papers xx

Sue

This is lovely, really gorgeous colouring and a wonderful card design.
Sue...xxx

Sue

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful design.
Sue xx

Lorraine

This is gorgeous Sylvie, i love those cute little mice.
Lorraine x

Kat W

Super cute image and design, love the Kraft/red/white combo :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Such a cute image and all beautifully put together.

Anonymous

Gorgeous x

cotnob

This is gorgeous Sylvie, such a sweet image - the Kraft and white background is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Mrs A.

These mice are sooooocute. I wonder what carol they are singing. sure look like they are having fun. Hugs Mrs A. (ValeryAnne)

Carol

Perfect for the challenge Sylvie and so cute. Carol x