Tuesday 15 November 2016

Christmas Wrapping Paper

Hello All
Hope we are all well....
I am making lots of Xmas Cards at the moment..and i really enjoy  making them...Do you ?....
I was looking in M&S....in the Main Street in Gib....and my eyes met on this stunning Pink and Gold Wrapping Paper...so straight away ...i thought would be fabulous to make a card with....
Hope you likey...


M&S ...Wrapping Paper...
Snowflakes Clearly Besottted...
Message Craftwork Cards...
Lili`Inkers Stitched square Mats...
I would like to enter my card into ...
In the Pink Challenge....Winter....
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs Sylvie

9 comments:

cuilliesocks

Oh I likey, what a marvellous idea and you card is gorgeous, love the snowflakes and your design, Kate x

Darnell

Clever you, Sylvie! You have really dressed that pretty wrapping paper to the nines and made it shine!! Hugs, Darnell

Rainey's Craft Room

Wrapping paper is often a fabulous way to kick off a design and this one is gorgeous Sylvie, the pink and gold together look great.
Lorraine

Carole

Very pretty card Sylvie...bet you can make a good few from one sheet!

dutchess

Inspired purchase Sylvie.....makes a wonderful background for your beautiful snowflakes....xxxx

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie, love the design and shiny snowflakes
Lorraine x

cotnob

A stunning card Sylvie, absolutely beautiful.
Pauline
x

Sue

Hi Sylvie, this is absolutely beautiful - gorgeous design and really pretty details with the snowflakes and gold touches. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us this time at In The Pink too.

I appreciate your visits to my blog and the lovely comments you have left for me. I have had a mad few months and have got a bit behind so thank you for keeping up with me. Hope all's well.
Sue...xxx

Kat W

I can see why you were drawn to this gorgeous wrapping paper and it looks extra fabulous with the extra snowflakes you added on top. The pink and silver colour combo gives a really glamorous feel too :-)
I do love to make Christmas cards although I am always last minute with a lot of them...I really should make them throughout the year!
Big hugs, Kat xx