Tuesday 24 January 2017

Gemmas Birthday Card

Hello Everyone
How are we all....still lovely and Sunny here in Gib...
Roy returns from the UK tomorrow night... so must tidy up... paper... card... Dies .. ribbon inks ... everywhere... and still got to make his card...
My Granddaughter was 31 on  the 22nd Jan....that makes me ancient...she is a PE Teacher in Malaysia her last years card didn't arrive so I hope this one gets to her...
I hope  Gemma likes her card ....



Card Recipe
Saturated Canary Fairy Stamp...
Apple Blossom Dies...
Papers Crafty Individuals...
Sue Wilson Border dies...
TH Crayons....
Thanks for stopping by...
hugs Sylvie xx

6 comments:

Carole

Very pretty card! I am sure she will love it...and by the way you are too young to be a Great Grandma!!

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, so pretty.
Pauline
x

Carole Pollard

So pretty this is a beautiful card I hope it arrives safely for her.Please send some sun very cold in my part of the world I'm sad to say Love and hugs Carole x

Sandy

Very pretty card with gorgeous colors - I hope your card reaches your grand daughter too!
Sandy xx

rachel

such a pretty card Sylvie - love this xx

Unknown

Aww this is so gorgeous!! My kind of card!! Love the pretty pastels and flowers!
Lucy x