Saturday 3 November 2018

Penny Black Stamp Cat on a Bike

Hello Everyone
I hope you are all well....the weather here in Gib has been glorious....
Guess what i forgot to link my post for our Nov.. Penny Black Saturday Challenge ...so sorry its a bit late ..
As usual we have a $20...Voucher from 123 Stitch...many thanks to them....
I have used this fabulous Cat on a Bike ...
Take a look at my card below....




Card Recipe
PB Stamp...
LOTV Papers ....
Craftwork Cards Messages,,,
Copics and Promarkers ...
Flower Die Craft Obsessions ?...
We do hope you can join in our Challenge....
Hugs Sylvie xx

8 comments:

dutchess

A lovely colourful card Sylvie,that’s one crazy cat.....love it ....
Still having to take it easy but my the fussy cutting and colouring I have got through in the last few days...going to have a good stash to use later...xxxxx

ellyscard creatief

Beautiful card Sylvie. Very lovely cat image. I love the flowers too.

Stamps and Paper

Just love your card Sylvie it really made me smile...another one on the wish list..although I am suppose to be having a crafty clear out!!

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

A BEAUTIFUL card.
Faith
x

cotnob

Such a pretty card Sylvie, an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KandA

Lovely card Sylvie, fabulous PB image and pretty background xx

Greta

Now this card will make someone glad they had a BD! So cute--love it, Sylvie!

Sandma's Handmade Cards

Fabulous! Just look at the expression on the cat's face. A bright and beautiful creation x