Wednesday 19 May 2021

Lavinia Stamps Simmi Eye

 Hello All 

Hope you are all well ....

Weather here in Gib ...is so hot ....

I have made this card using my new Lavinia Stamps .. and Papers ...highlighting with my white Gel pen... and then smudging with my finger ...love the effect ....

Take a look at my card below .....


Card Recipe 

Lavinia Stamps and Paper Pad ...

Metallic pens to highlight round the eye ...

Edging with Distress Oxides ....

So easy to make ...but love the look ....

Thanks for stopping by ....

Hugs Sylvie xx

7 comments:

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, I love everything about it.
It would be nice if you could send us some hot weather, sunshine and showers here at the moment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

R's Rue

Beautiful

Carole

Super card Sylvie.This eye is beautiful and yes it is lurking in my NBUS stash and has been for a good long while now. I guess I need to dut it off. You have showcased it so well!xx

Carol S.

A beautiful Card Sylvie. Love the gorgeous eye and the background too is lovely.
The weather here has been rather awful. Sun, rain, thunder and hail stones. All in three days!! Even still have the central heating on. So enjoy your lovely weather and if you have time, could you send over more sunny days please!!! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

WOW! this is so wonderful and beautiful Sylvie.
Faith x

Sandma's Handmade Cards

Wow, this is an absolutely stunning card Sylvie. I really like your colour combinations and the subtle touch of green around the eye looks superb. I love it! x

Katrina Bufton

Stunning card, the eye really pops.
Hugs,
Katrina x