Saturday 5 June 2021

PBSC

 Hello All

I hope you are all well ...and enjoying your fabulous weather in the U.K. ....

I sent for some PB Stamps from 123Stitch ...fabulous company who sponsor us every month ....the postage to Gib from the USA...was less than 5€.....so I have used one on my challenge card ...for June ....Anything goes is the Theme I have chosen .....

Take a look below ...


Card Recipe 

stencil Icraft ...

PBStamp...Happy together ...

Polychromos for colouring ...

Distress Oxides ....

Glossy Accents ...

Julie Hickey Message ...

Thanks for Stopping by ....

Hugs Sylvie xx

10 comments:

cotnob

A super card Sylvie, great stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Helen

Fabulous card Sylvie - I have that stamp set too, so thanks for the inspiration!
Helen x

Carol S.

Love the stamps Sylvie and a brilliant card and design. The weather yesterday was wet and windy but didn't complain, as the garden really needed it. Back to sunny day today. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Stacey's Creative Corner

Wonderful card! Love the design!

Lorraine

A brilliant card Sylvie, lovely design and colours
Lorraine x

Stamps and Paper

Lovely and Sylvie..great stamps

Ane

Zoe Tant

I love this the background is very effective with these lovely stamps. Hope all good with you. hugs Zoe x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

I love the stenciled "frame" with your fab cactus Sylvie. A Beautiful card.
Faith x

Jules

Hi Sylvie

A fantastic card .. .. love it!

Love the stencilling as well as the beautifully coloured images.

Hope all is well with you. We actually have sunshine here for a change!

Love Jules xx

Helen

A beautiful card Sylvie! I love the stenciling you did across the top! Such an eyecatching addition!! 123 stitch are wonderful for price and shipping!!! Take care! :) xx