Saturday 28 August 2021

CCC Lots of Layers

 Hello All

I hope you are all well….still very hot here in Gibraltar….how’s your weather….

I missed last months CCC.. what with the heat …and lack of inspiration…hopefully getting back on track…

Our CCC this times Theme is Lots of Layers …Anything/Goes…..I have used a Pink Frog Die Set….

Take a look below …

Card Recipe 

Pink Frog Dies …

Distress Inks ..

Pearly wink Spray ….

Black card/Paper Barbara Grey ….

Thanks for stopping by ..

Hugs Sylvie xx



/

8 comments:

cotnob

A super card Sylvie, you have created a lovely scene.
The weather is lovely here, sunny and dry but not hot, just how I like it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks

A stunner Sylvie, I love the little scene with the cute penguins, Kate x

Carol S.

You have created a great scene Sylvie. Love the penguins. It has been a bit chilly today and windy and cloudy too. Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Carol S.xxx

gwen70

Fabulous card, love it xx

Stamps and Paper

Beautiful Christmas card Sylvie

Anne

Christine Harrop

Great scene you have created here Sylvie. Love all the layers. Christine xx

Mrs A.

This is cute. I like the scene you have created here with those cute penguins. Hugs Mrs a.

Rainey's Craft Room

Sorry to be so late commenting, I'm on catch-up now :)
A super card and Wintry scene. Perfect for my theme with all it's layers and details.
The weather here in the UK along the east coast has been rather dull and cool of late, in fact it's quite Autumnal - I feel as if Summer has passed us by :o(
Lorraine