Tuesday 15 April 2014

Fan-Tastic Tuesday #15

Hello Everyone
 I hope we are all well ....
I go to the UK this morning...for one week to see Family and Friends....also i  have lots of Crafty Stash to pick up from my Brothers..it is like Christmas when i get there....i don`t always know what i have ordered....lol....
 It is Tuesday again so time for Fan-Tastic Tuesdays Challenge  the Theme this week ..is using Pastel colours....
 My card today is a Baby card using Pastel Papers from LOTV....so here is my share....

Card Recipe
LOTV Papers and Stamps.....
 Die-Namic Dies....
Promarkers for Colouring...
 SU.Die and Border  Embossing Folder and Ribbon....
Thanks for stopping by today....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

16 comments:

Stamps and Paper

Adorable card Sylvie

Anne

Patricia

Aww! what a sweet card, love it.
Have a great time in the UK

Patricia x

Squirrel x

Oh so gorgeously cute and adorable hun, love it! xx

Claire

A delightful card Sylvie - have a fabulous time back here in the UK and enjoy the sunshine whilst we have it! Hugs, Claire x

cass

Very cute square card, wonderful inspiration for the challenge at Fan-tastic this week

Sue

Gorgeous card Sylvie. The image is so cute, your colouring is fabulous and I love all your detailing.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie I love the sweet image the design and colours.
Kevin xx

Michelle

So very Sweet Sylvie. I love everything about it. Have a great time in the UK - the weather's nice here at the moment - Michelle x

Crafty Judith

Hi Sylvie hun super cute card love him hugs Judith xxx

coops

so gorgeous Sylvie.really adorable image and I love your beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw

Beautiful, I love the adorable image and all of your lovely embellishments!
Rebecca.

Anonymous

Thaïs card is full of joy!!!
I love it!
Merci!
From Montréal, Canada

Unknown

Such a cute card Sylvie. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your brother's!!! Bet you have excess luggage on the way back! lol

Karen x

Anne

Sorry I've not been visiting much these days Sylvie, I just don't know where the time disappears to! Love your creation, gorgeous as always. Hugs x

Borqna

Gorgeous card Sylvie!
Happy Easter and
Good luck!

Peanut

Aaaaw! Just adorable, Sylvie!
hugs, Asha