Thursday 24 April 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hello All
I have just got back from the UK...Feeling Shattered ..rushing here there and everywhere...visiting Friends and Family,,,i had quite a bit of Crafty Stash at my Brothers...Stampin Up...Craftworkcards...Pop Up Card Kits...lots of stamps etc....
i really enjoyed my stay...but lovely to get back home...
We are off to Fuengirola for the weekend...Monday is a Bank Holiday here...and Thurs..we had a lot more BH...in Gibraltar....
Papertake Weekly Challenge...this week is White +1....here is my Share....



Card Recipe
SSS. Balloon Dies....
Stencil...Translucent EB...SSS....
Memory Box Dies....
Vesamagic Ink.Turquoise Gem...
Message SSS....
Docrafts Card....
Silver Twine Meiflower.....
Thanks for stopping by today....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

12 comments:

Patricia

Brilliant love that great balloon.
Have fun with all your crafty goodies when you get back from your trip
Hugs

Patricia x

Rita

Glad you enjoyed your visit home Sylvie. I love your card, very vibrant and fun. Enjoy your break too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Sue

Fabulous card Sylvie, I love the balloon and the stars look brilliant.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown

Hi Sylvie,sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!

That's a fab card as well - love your colour choice and the dies are just great.

Sarah

Sharon

This is a fabulous balloon Sylvie and a great design.
So pleased you enjoyed your trip to the UK.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown

Hi Sylvie, love your huge balloon and the stars flying off....so effective. Sounds like you have a busy life at the moment; bet you're dying to play with your new goodies. Have a great weekend.

Karen x

coops

so stunning Sylvie.fab design and I love your balloon :D

xx coops xx

Marlou McAlees

gorgeous card Sylvie, delighted you had a great time in UK ♥ xx

Anonymous

Gorgeous card & colours. Hope you managed to relax a little x

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie. The balloon looks fab.
Have a great time on your trip
Lorraine x

Kim S

You are one busy lady! Thanks for taking time to share. I love the silvery stars on that beautiful balloon!

Colleen Dietrich

These shimmery stars go so well with the big balloon, Sylvie. It looks wonderful!

Did I tell you before that in 2002, my husband and I took a day trip to Gib from the Costa del Sol? We stayed the Hotel Puente Romano. (I think I got the name right). It was a great trip, all 'round. We had fish and chips in the big square in Gib, and visited some shops. Also saw the monkeys that live up high on the rock.