Monday 10 October 2022

Brusho’s

 Hello All 

I hope you are well …..

The weather is still gorgeous here in Gibraltar …how’s the weather where you live …

My cards are all made using Lavinia Stamps at the moment …I love them..

The inspiration for this card came from the lovely Jo Rice …you Tube using Brusho’s ….

Take a look below ….


Card Recipe 

Lavinia Stamps …

Brusho ‘s …

Choc Baroque Cartridge Card …

Takes a lot of water …

White Gel Pen….

Thanks for Stopping by ..

Hugs Sylvie xx

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room

Such a pretty card Sylvie, the background and silhouette stamping create a gorgeous fantasy scene.
Lorraine

Lisa

Great Livinia images. I have a few on my wish list and would love to add them to my stamp collection. I love the use of the brushos to add color.

cuilliesocks

How beautiful Sylvie, I love the colours and your gorgeous design, she's such a stunning fairy, Kate x

Carole

Beautiful card Sylvie.....catching up as you have not appeared in my reading list lately!