Sunday 16 October 2022

CCC

 Hello All

I hope you are all well …weather still lovely here in Gibraltar….

Two weeks have passed …so time for our CCC ….. I have chosen Anything Goes ….

I have used a Sweet Poppy …Robin Stamp …. I watched a You Tube yesterday …with the lovely Martine Smith …just coloured with a pencil …..

Take a look below ……


Card Recipe …

Sweet Poppy Robin Stamp … 

Message Barbara Grey Stickers…

Gems from Stash..

Pencil for shading …

Pink Frog Card Stock …

Thanks for stopping by …

Hugs Sylvie xx

6 comments:

gwen70

Beautiful card, love the stamp xx

Rainey's Craft Room

A gorgeous monochromatic design Sylvie, a lovely image too.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks

What a stunning card Sylvie, I love a robin on a Christmas card and this one is gorgeous. Loving all those fab layers, it's a wonderful design, Kate x

Stamps and Paper

Beautiful card Sylvie ..I’ve also just bought this stamp after watching Martine,,,

Anne

dutchess

Absolutely beautiful card Sylvie I just love this technique…fab stamp…
Take care xxxx

Carole

Stunning card Sylvie. Love the black ad white with the offsets and the stitched detail and your colouring of the robin is superb. x