Sunday 27 June 2010

Penny Black Challenge 107



Hi Everyone
hope your having a gorgeous sunny day in the UK...hotter than we have i Gibraltar..my grandaughter text me to say it was 30degs in Norfolk...enjoy Gemma...right down to business...i have really struggled with this one have that many squares of paper cut up...nearly gave up...then came up with the card and i am quite pleased with it...
Card Recipe

Stampin up double card card
Fiskars Border Punch
Promarkers to colour image
Bazzil Pearl Textured card from QVC
Pearls and flower from stash
Messages from Personal Impressions

Hope you like my card ..i would really appreciate your Comments...
Enjoy the sunshine xx


11 comments:

chris

Hi Sylvie , so pleased you did'nt give up with this one as its really beautiful.
hugs from a rather warm chris xx

Lil Daffodil

Hi Sylvie,
I love your papers and colours and the image is gorgeous. The punched borders are wonderful. This is a beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous

This is sooo beautiful Sylvie. I love the colour scheme, the punched borders and the cute image. I think this challenge really is a challenge and I'm not sure I could have done it! Yes, I've had a look at Mo's Digital Pencil and there are far too many lovely images for me to choose from! xx

Berni

Love this.
Berni

Liz McGuire,

You have done a wonderful job with this challenge. I love your card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black. Hope to see you again next week.

Liz x

Cynthia

So glad you stuck with the challenge Sylvie, it's a real sweet card, love the sentiment too!

Cheers
Cynthia

Kath Stewart

love your paper patch creation sylvie..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xx

Joey

Hi Sylvie

I absolutely love your take on this weeks theme! you have done a great card :O) thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

Joey.xxx

Pauline C

Gorgeous cute card and perfect for this week's theme. thansk for joining in this week's PBSc
pauline x

Cardmaking Galore

This is really lovely - great interpretation of the patchwork theme

debby4000

Oh wonderful adorable card Sylvie. Thanks for joining us at PBSC this week.
luv
Debby