Monday 28 June 2010

A Pocketful Of Posies Blog Challenge 1



Hi Everyone
How exciting a new Challenge!!

Flowers we all them dont we... some use more than others my card has one large flower on it bought from Michelle Roos all hand made...they are gorgeous ..just keep looking at them.....Lol
Card Recipe
Dress stamp borrowed from friend Debbie
My Minds Eye Papers won at Dawn Bibby`s Retreat for 1st prize with ATC card
hope you like my card ...
I look forward to reading your comments
Have an enjoyable week x

6 comments:

Elaine Stark

Very elegant. Elaine

Lil Daffodil

Hi Sylvie,
What a beautifully elegant card. I love the flowers and that fabulous dress. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

chris

Hi sylvie
this is a beauty, adore the colours.
hugs chris xx

Anonymous

Gorgeous card, Sylvie, love the dress stamp!
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Pocket full of Posies!

Juls

so very stylish and elegant! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous

So feminine and stylish - gorgeous Sylvie! x