Saturday 19 June 2010

Sweet stampin Challenge Blog 31


Hi Everyone
Just the right Challenge for this Fabulous Hero Arts Engraved Flower was looking for it at Ally Pally in April...but no Hero Art stamps there ...i could not see any!!!!So on Dawn Bibbys Retreat in May ..found the only one she had a Topaz Crafts ...i love it sooo elegant...so you don`t need much else on your card ...

Card Recipe
Kraft Card from Stampin up
Hero Arts Engraved Flower coloured with Promarkers
Cuttlebugged some cream pearl card
Message i did on the Comp

hope you like my card ...i look forward to reading your comments
Have a super weekend whatever you are up to....

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil

Hi there,
This is gorgeous. Simple layout but what an impact that flower makes. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey

Hi

ooooh I agree this is a fabulous stamp and I just love the colour you have used beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at sweet stampin

Joey.xx

Anonymous

Really beautiful and elegant. Love it xx

brenda

Hi Sylvie

I love what you have done with this stamp and the colours are gorgeous.

When I first had this stamp I thohg OK, a flower, but I have been amazed at how may different ways I have seen it used and evety oen so different.

B x

Unknown

Beautiful, I love that flower image and how you have made it 'pop' out

Thank you for joining us this week for a Sweet Stampin Challenge
love emma xxx

chris

Hi Sylvie
I also adore this flower, it is one of my all time favourites, I love what you have done with it.
hugs chris xx

Juls

so beautiful and striking! I love the scallop detail! Hugs Juls

Grenouille Greetings

A beautifully designed clean and simple card. I love the grey and how the flower pops. Just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley