Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentines Roy

Hi Everyone
 Happy Valentines Day to you all... We are off to Spain today to a lovely Venta ...with our Neighboroughs ...for a fabulous Valentines Meal....I am off my diet today..but i will be very careful....
This is the card i made for Roy...a bit smoochy ..but i wanted to use this Lili Inkers Stamp Set...


                         



Card Recipe
Back to Basics Spotted Card Stock...
Lili`Inkers Smooches Stamp Set...
and Stitched Mats...
Versamajic Inks...
SSS Heart Dies...
I would like to enter my card into the Following Challenges..
Simply Create Too...Love or Valentines....
Creative Inspiration Challenge...Hugs&Kisses...

Thanks for stopping by today..
Enjoy your Day...
Hugs Sylvie xx

15 comments:

Patricia

Brilliant card, simple but extremely effective.
Have a good day
Patricia x

Mihaela

Very pretty Valentine's Day card!
Greetings,
Mihaela

Rainey's Craft Room

A gorgeous Valentine card Sylvie, sounds like you have some great plans for today - have a fab time.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper

Lovely Valentines card Sylvie
love the lips!

Anne

Pat K

Awesome card Sylvie...LOVE the lips too. Happy Valentines Day. Pat K xx

andree

wow, this is super Sylvie, love those lips!! xx

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie
Lorraine x

cotnob

A fabulous card Sylvie, I hope you had a lovely day.
Pauline
x

Kat W

That's brilliant...the bold design works great for a male card...not too soppy!
Hope you had a lovely meal out :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sandy

Wonderful Valentine -- smoochy and full of love. I would give my honey a Valentine like that too if he would take me to dinner in Spain!
Sandy xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards

I love your contemporary Valentines card Sylvie. It has a great layout and I love the colours that you've used. I hope you had a lovely day in Spain yesterday and enjoyed your Valentine Day meal. Wishing you a wonderful crafting week X

Sue

Hi Sylvie, I hope you had a super time in Spain and your meal was fun. I love this card. The design is really gorgeous, so stylish. Your combinations of colours and polka dots is really effective - stunning. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at Creative Inspirations too.
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard

Love this stylish card its gorgeous Hope you had a great meal Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Aw! young love ay? A beautiful card.

Unknown

A GREAT card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Hope to see you again soon.
Kerri DT