Tuesday 23 February 2016

Thankyou Card

Hello All
Thanks for stopping by today.... Beautiful sunny day today ... Lots of people in the Square eating and Drinking... Really warm....
A neighborough asked me to make a Thankyou card... So I set to... and made Two this was his choice...I used an old Papertry ink Stamp... I was pleased with the outcome... I used my Misti tool o stamp... Love that tool... Especially if you have not inked properly and can do it again in the exact place...
Come and take a look below...



Card Recipe Papertry Stamps... Misti Tool... Vesamagic Chalk Inks... Message Clearly Besotted... I really do look forward to reading your comments.. Hugs Sylvie xx

18 comments:

Viv

Just beautiful Sylvie. x

Rita

Gorgeous card Sylvie. Never heard of the Misti tool. Sounds like something I need. Hugs Rita xxx

Samra

Gorgeous design! Love it!
Hugs

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Unknown

Oh wow this is truly beautiful and very inspiring!
Lucy x

Patricia

Simply STUNNING, love it.
Patricia x

rachel

this is exquisite Sylvie - really beautiful xx

Rainey's Craft Room

Love this gorgeous clean and simple design and a beautiful colour too.
Lorraine

Carole

Beautiful card Sylvie...love that stamp!

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, love your card, it's a fabulous CAS design and the stamped image and colours are so pretty, Kate x

cotnob

A gorgeous Thank You card Sylvie, beautiful colours and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Sue

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours and fabulous design.
Thank you so much for your kind wishes, it means so much.
hugs Sue xx

Sue from Oregon

This is beautiful! Love that color!

Jules

Hi Sylvie

That is one beautiful finished card! Love the stamp and colours very much.

My misti should be here sometime in March - can't wait!!

Hope all is good at your end. Weather sounds gorgeous .. .. Sigh!! We had ice to scrape off the car this morning.

Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You are very kind.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Unknown

Absolutely gorgeous card Sylvie - I'm sure it was well received. It's a beautiful day here as well - blue skies and sunshine (although not as warm as you have in Gib I'm sure!!! lol). Still it makes you feel so good when the sun is shining.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Lorraine

A very pretty card Sylvie, gorgeous design
Lorraine x

andree

a very beautiful card Sylvie, great shade of blue xx

Carole Pollard

Very elegant card so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Bonnie

Love the generational stamping with the pretty leaves! Beautiful color!