Thursday 11 February 2016

Thankyou Card

Hello Everyone
How are we all today.... All great here... We had some rain this morning the it Brightened up and the sun shone... Still a lovely 18 degs....
I made this Thanks card... For our neighboroughs who live in Berlin most of the time... They come laden with gifts for me... And a freshwater Pearl necklace ... They bought in Italy a beautiful pink... I am so thrilled with it..so of course I have to make them a Thankyou card... I have seen this style of card with the Die Cut... Inlaid ... I love the way it turned out...
What do you think....



Card Recipe.... Clearly Besotted Stamp Set... Vesamagic Inks... Little Inkers Stitched Mat.... Card SU.... Thanks Die .. Thanks for stopping by ... I really do love reading your Comments... Hugs Sylvie xxx

15 comments:

rachel

gorgeous colours sylvie - a really funky make - love it! Hugs rachel x

Mandy

How lovely, what fabulous neighbours you have Sylvie! Love your thank you card!

Mrs A.

I love this card and the word cut like that is very clever. Enjoy your pearls. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandy

I think your card turned out beautifully. Love the way you repeated the pattern on the word. Would love to see your necklace -- they must really be good friends! But I am sure you are equally good to them.
Sandy xx

Zoe Tant

Aren't you a lucky lady, but I know they'll be delighted with your thank you. Super card Sylvie. Zx

Carole

Fabulous card...love the cut out sentiment idea. What lovely neighbours you have!

Barb

Hi Svlvie, I just hopped in from Rachel's blog. It's so lucky when you have good neighbours. I'm very lucky with mine too but I've never had a special gift like that - you lucky girl.

Your card is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure they'll love it. What pretty colours and I really like the way you've done the sentiment. Barbxx

Unknown

Absolutely gorgeous Sylvie - they are going to love it. Lucky you getting a freshwater pearl necklace.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

cotnob

I think your card is stunning Sylvie, such a fabulous design and great technique.
Pauline
x

andree

What a fab effect Sylvie, gorgeous card xx

Hayley

Love it, very stylish. Can you send some sun here please x

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, lovely your card, fabulous colours and images, makes are fab thank you card, Kate x

Unknown

Hi Slyvie! I saw a past blog post that you had WAY back in 2013 with the adorable snowmen looking up. I recently learned that my mom has been looking for that stamp for years!!! I know this is a long shot but if by any chance you still have that stamp and would be willing to sell it I would be forever grateful ;) Or, if you by any chance have a resource that might help me find it that would be amazing as well. I just can't seem to find it any where!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. I have been looking at your cards and they are absolutely adorable. I, myself have been making my own Christmas cards for about 10 years now. I love sending something that I make with love. I just hope my friends enjoy them as well!

Kat W

That inlaid die design is so clever and a stunning colour combo :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Anonymous

This is amazing I love it x