Saturday 6 February 2016

PBSC Hearts /Red

Hello All
I hope we are all well...and having a good week.....
It is the first Saturday in the Month ...so time for another Penny Black Saturday Challenge....
our Theme is Hearts / Red.....we had a bumper Month in January ..so i hope you will join us again this time ....
As always our Sponsor is .......
$20...Voucher..





Card Recipe
Penny Black Stamp...
Copics for colouring...
SU. Love Paper Stack...
Joanna Sheen Border Dies...
Flowers Hobbycraft...
Wishing Die SSS....
Glossy Accents...

I would like to enter my card into....
 Simon Says Stamp Challenge ..Have a Heart..
Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Sylvie xx

15 comments:

dutchess

Fabulous Sylvie just love those images...and the backing papers......xxxxx

Carole Pollard

Wonderful your card is lovely I love that border die its fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Unknown

Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous image and design!
Lucy x

andree

A gorgeous card Sylvie, love your attention to detail xx

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, such an adorable image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room

A very pretty card, those borders are beautiful. Love the sweet image and your colouring of it too.
Lorraine

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie, love the image and pretty border die
Lorraine x

rachel

awwww this is so very cute - I love this! Big huggles Rachel x

Karren

This is adorable, Sylvie!

Unknown

Lovely card Sylvie. Gorgeous image..........the expression on the cat's face is priceless!

Hugs

Karen xxx

Sandy

I do some cards and then catch up with my looking at posts and leaving a little love. So no matter what is going on, it seems I am always behind. I do love these little critters so much. Plus I am a cat lady! Beautifully designed!
sandy xx

Anonymous

Beautiful sylvie xx

Helen

Beautiful card Sylvie - love all the texture...that border die is fabulous!
Helen x

Melissa Bove

Beautiful card! Such a sweet image! So cute!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Karen M

Your card is totally adorable Sylvie and I love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and telling me about this months PB challenge....I have popped my card in:) Hugs xx