Tuesday 19 April 2016

Card in a Box

Hello All
I hope you are all well.....
I have made a few Cards in a Box lately...but find them difficult to Photograph...
I have a Spellbinders Shapeabilities...Scalloped pop up box Die....it certainly makes it very quick and easy to make...no fiddly Measuring..and Cutting....
So here is my card in a box..





Car Recipe..
SU Flower Stamp...
SU Flower Punch...
SU Message...
SU Inks ...
Clearly Besotted Butterfly Stamp and Die....
Lots of Leaf Dies...
Pearls from Stash...
Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl...
Spellbinders  Pop Up Box Die..
I am having my craft fair on Saturday so i am hoping to sell a few...
Hugs Sylvie xx

17 comments:

Squirrel x

This is absolutely gorgeous hun, I am sorely tempted by that die myself! And your photos of it show it off beautifully. Hugs xx

Stamps and Paper

Beautiful floral box card Sylvie and they certainly last longer than the real thing!

Anne

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, absolutely gorgeous, I love the bright summery colours of the flowers, makes a fabulous card/gift for someone, Kate x

Samra

Gorgeous!!!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Carole

Lovely box card Sylvie....must take a look at that die!

KandA

Gorgeous box card Sylvie. So cheerful with all those flowers xx

Anonymous

Hi sylvie, gorgeous box card. Never made one of these. Hope your well xx

andree

just perfect Sylvie, you're sure to sell heaps at your fair. The flowers look so gorgeous xx

Wendy L

Lovely Sylvie, I love making this style of cbox card, xxx

cotnob

This is so pretty Sylvie, a fabulous design and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Lorraine

A very pretty box card Sylvie, love the design
Lorraine x

Carol

This is very pretty Sylvie, love seeing the box cards...I have a die and template set which haven't seen the light of day yet! Carol x

Kathleen

This beautiful, to be honest I think this is the best card in a box I have seen, your flowers are gorgeous.
I have that die and just done one with it so far, as a practice.

Kath x

coops

Fabulous pop up card Sylvie.Gorgeous colours and I love all the stunning flowers :D

xx coops xx

Sandy

You did this using a die! Wow - it looks very difficult to me and it certainly is a beauty!!
Sandy xx

Carole Pollard

So pretty what a stunning box Sorry not been around fro a while just life getting in the way Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

So VERY pretty.
Faith
x