Sunday 3 April 2016

Christmas Card Club


Hello All
I hope we are all well... I am still in the Uk ... So I have scheduled this post...
CCC this fortnight... it is Carols choice ... The Theme is Stencils... Or embossing Folders... Mine is the later... I have used another LOTV Art Pad... I can't stop using them... I love putting extra colour on with my Copics... It makes such a difference....
Take a look at my card below....




Card Recipe LOTV Art Pad and Paper Pad... All discontinued... Copics for extra colour... Wild Rose Corner Die... Nestabilities Poinsettia Die... Lili'inkers Stitched Mats... Craftwork Cards Message.... SSS Snowflake Die ... Die-Namics Scalloped Die.. Glamour Dust lots of it ... Thanks for calling... Hugs Sylvie xx

18 comments:

andree

Gorgeous card Sylvie, love those corner dies xx

dutchess

lovely card Sylvie....love your extra colour on the LOTV topper...what am I going to do now they have discontinued them!....xxxx
(have linked you up)

Zoe Tant

Beautiful card Sylvie and I love the combo of die cuts, LOTV page and your embossed frame. The gingham ribbon is a lovely touch to bring it all together. Zx

Unknown

Oh wow I love how you've created the Winfrey floral design around the top of the image! So gorgeous!
Lucy x

Unknown

Wintery*

Sandy

So pretty and I am quite impressed you get so much done - especially since you are not at home. Bravo! I will be a tad bit late with this one!
sandy xx

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, gorgeous card, Love the image and your embossed background, brilliant card for the challenge, Kate x

Carole Pollard

Such a lovely design its gorgeous Its so sd sad these pares and pads are no longer available Love and hugs Carole x

coops

So stunning Sylvie.I love your snowman and the floral framing is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

rachel

Lovely work sylvie. Big hugs rachel x

cotnob

A fabulous Christmas card Sylvie, a super image and beautifully framed.
Pauline
x

Rita

Fabulous card Sylvie. Sorry I'm late in getting round you all. Hugs Rita xx

Sue

Hi Sylvie, hope you are enjoying your stay in the UK. This card is gorgeous. I love how you have framed your design with those beautiful die cuts.
Sue...xxx

Mrs A.

Really pretty and the LOTV image looks good amongst all the die cuts. What are we going to do when we run out of our stocks!! Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH

Love these LOTV images, and the snowy die was perfect for this frosty fella. Love the icy colors of the backgrounds too. TFS & Hugs

Rainey's Craft Room

Late popping by sorry, gorgeous Christmas card. love the snowman image and beautiful layers.
Lorraine

Granmargaret

Lovely card.

Carol

A beautiful card Sylvie, love all the gorgeous details. Carol x