Thursday 7 April 2016

Penny Black Poppy Stamp

Hello All
I am back from my jolly holidays... I bought my Granddaughter a new car for her Birthday which was the 1st of April...it was a surprise for her... Even my Daughter didn't know... It was a wonderful day... She still cannot take it in... We finished the day off with a fabulous meal in a posh restaurant... We all enjoyed...
I have used a very old Stamp from Penny Black...used it only a  couple of times...i watched a PB Video and CAS the card....
Take a look ....


Card Recipe
PB.Poppy Stamp...
PB.Swirl Die....
Distress Inks...
Paula Pascal Message Stamp...
Die-Nanics Scalloped Die,,,
Papers ?...
Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Sylvie x

18 comments:

Desire Fourie

Absolutely gorgeous Silvie. Pure spring happiness.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rosietoes

Love this colour combo Sylvie. Very striking card. x

andree

Gorgeous colour combo Sylvie, glad you had a lovely holidays xx

cuilliesocks

What wonderful colours and a gorgeous poppy image Sylvie, beautiful card. So pleased you had such a fabulous holiday, Kate x

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, such a gorgeous image and great colour choices.
Pauline
x

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie, love the pretty poppy and fab colours
Lorraine x

rachel

Beautiful card sylvie. The colours are wonderful. Glad you had a good holiday. Hugs rachel x

My Card Attic: Hazel

fabulous colouring Sylvie! Great design! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Stamps and Paper

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours Sylvie..sounds like you had a great holiday

Anne

Viv

Great card Sylvie - love this PB stamp!

Rainey's Craft Room

This is a gorgeous stamp and lovely card.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Beautiful card.

Sandy

Would have loved to go to that posh restaurant too!
Your card is beautiful with that rich color combination. Very special!
sandy xx

Debbie

Beautiful card dearie. I love poppies, they are so pretty. Hope you're well.hugs X X X

Sandma's Handmade Cards

This is another gorgeous card Sylvie. I love how your vibrant background colours work perfectly with the wonderful inking of the Poppy stamp :)X

Tracey

Beautiful card Sylvie & I love that poppy image :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sue

Hi Sylvie - this is a beautiful card. Your colour choice and colouring look amazing - such striking colours. I also love your wonderful card design.
Sue...xxx

Anonymous

Lovely cards..xx