Friday 1 April 2016

Danielle's Birthday Card

Hello All
Thanks for stopping by today....i hope your week is going well..i am in the Uk for two Special Birthdays ... My Daughter and Granddaughters which is today the First of April...it is nice to celebrate with them both...for a change ...
This is my Granddaughters cards ....i seen this card on Pinterest...love it...this is my take on it...



Card Recipe
Clearly Besotted Cupcake And Die set...
Canopy Punch SU...
SU.Embossing Folder...
Card Stock SSS....
Glossy Accents...
SSS MessageDie...
Thanks for calling enjoy your Day...
Hugs Sylvie xx

12 comments:

Samra

Awwww, I love cards like this!!! I made one similar to this couple years ago for my friend's birthday and she looooved it!!! You did simply fantastic job with yours!!!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Christine Harrop

A super card Sylvie. Enjoy your trip. Hugs Christine xx

Carole

Lovely card...nice and summery. I like the striped awning on the top.

rachel

Wonderful card sylvie. Hope ur having a great time. Hugs rachel x

Stamps and Paper

Yummy birthday card Sylvie lovely bright colours too

Anne

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie, love the design and yummy cupcakes
Lorraine x

andree

Oh such a lovely card Sylvie x

cotnob

A fabulous card Sylvie, such a brilliant design.
I hope you are enjoying your trip.
Pauline
x

Sue

Hi Sylvie, This is a really pretty card - I love everything about it and your design looks gorgeous. Your granddaughter will love this.
Sue...xxx

Unknown

Oh my goodness this is so scrummy!!
Lucy x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Beautiful delicate and feminine colours.

Sandy

This is one cupcake of a card - absolutely delicious!!!!!
Sandy xx